Rosacea skin can be very reactive skin. At times the trigger is known while often it is not known. NeoGenesis products, abundant in S²RM®, naturally deliver the nutrients needed for the skin to become balanced and respond normally. Those with Rosacea should introduce new products carefully, monitoring their response as new products can be a trigger.
NeoGenesis Skin Care Products for Rosacea
For ongoing daily care at home, use the gentle NeoGenesis Cleanser twice daily, followed by Moisturizing Mist and Booster. Apply our Salicylic Acid Gel once daily, and complete with a moisturizer, Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer, or Barrier Renewal Cream.
After cleansing, spritz the skin with our Moisturizing Mist. Apply Booster, our powerful and hydrating serum, twice daily after misting. Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream to leave the skin hydrated and protected. Always use a gentle sunscreen during the day.
Rosacea Protocol; twice daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with the NeoGenesis Cleanser
- Mist the face with NeoGenesis Moisturizing Mist
- Apply NeoGenesis Booster to the face and neck, including around the eye area*
- Apply NeoGenesis Salicylic Acid Gel to the face (every other day to begin, then once the redness has calmed, can use once daily or as needed)
- Apply a pea size amount of NeoGenesis Eye Serum with the ring finger and pat around both eyes
- Apply Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream
- Always wear a chemical free sunscreen during the day
*Booster is the first choice for treating Rosacea. Skin Serum may be used in place of Booster once skin is calm and less reactive if desired
Click here to learn more about using NeoGenesis products for Rosacea.