Microdermabrasion removes the top layers of the skin, leaving the skin in a more vulnerable state until full healing has occurred. To prepare the skin for the microdermabrasion treatment, cleanse the skin with the gentle NeoGenesis Cleanser. Following the microdermabrasion treatment, apply our most advanced product Recovery, abundant in S²RM® to the entire face and neck, including the eye area. Apply Booster or Skin Serum, Eye Serum around the entire eye area, then Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream to add hydration and protection for the barrier in this delicate state. Always use sunscreen during the day.
For ongoing daily care at home, use the gentle NeoGenesis Cleanser twice daily, followed by Recovery, Booster or Skin Serum. Apply to the entire face and neck, including around the eye area. When the eyes are in need of additional help due to dark circles and puffiness, apply the Eye Serum around the eye area. Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream to leave the skin hydrated and protected.
NeoGenesis home care protocol; twice daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with the NeoGenesis Cleanser
- Mist with the NeoGenesis Moisturizing Mist
- Apply 1 to 2 pumps of NeoGenesis Recovery serum to the face and neck, including the eye area
- May substitute NeoGenesis Booster or Skin Serum in place of Recovery OR use with Recovery and layer the serum on after Recovery
- Apply a pea size amount of the NeoGenesis Eye Serum using the ring finger around both eyes
- Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream
- Always wear a chemical free sunscreen during the day
Click here to learn more about using NeoGenesis products for Microdermabrasion.