NeoGenesis Products and Protocols for Microcurrent
Below are the recommended skin care products to use for Microcurrent. Click here or scroll down for protocols.
Due to the ability of microcurrent to allow better penetration of products, our most advanced product, Recovery, abundant in S²RM® is the perfect choice to use prior to a Microcurrent treatment. Recovery will assist in creating better results from the treatment as the skin is nourished and revitalized.
After cleansing the skin with NeoGenesis Cleanser and any other steps, apply Recovery to the face and neck immediately prior to the Microcurrent Treatment. Our Glide Gel is a highly conductive and safe product to use with Microcurrent. If any adjustments are necessary to create the perfect glide gel consistency, spray Moisturizing Mist into the Glide Gel and mix.
Immediately following the microcurrent, remove any remaining Glide Gel. For more advanced aging, Rosacea or acne, apply Recovery, our Eye Serum, and follow with Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream for protection and hydration. For less severe skin issues, use Recovery prior to the treatment and follow with Booster or Skin Serum, the Eye Serum, and the Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream post treatment.
For ongoing daily care at home, use the gentle NeoGenesis Cleanser twice daily, followed by Recovery, Booster or Skin Serum. Apply to the entire face and neck, including around the eye area. When the eyes are in need of additional help due to dark circles and puffiness, apply the Eye Serum around the eye area. Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream to leave the skin hydrated and protected.
NeoGenesis Protocol during a series of Microcurrent; twice daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with the NeoGenesis Cleanser
- Mist with the NeoGenesis Moisturizing Mist
- Apply 1 to 2 pumps of NeoGenesis Recovery serum to the face and neck, including the eye area
- May substitute NeoGenesis Booster or Skin Serum in place of Recovery OR use with Recovery and layer the serum on after Recovery
- Apply a pea size amount of the NeoGenesis Eye Serum using the ring finger around both eyes
- Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream
- Always wear a chemical free sunscreen during the day
Click here to learn more about using NeoGenesis products for Microcurrent.