October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. NeoGenesis honors and supports those affected by Breast Cancer.
If you or your loved ones are currently going through cancer treatment we would like to introduce you to NeoGenesis. Our core emphasis is serving the oncology community. We understand the effects cancer treatment has on the skin. Most of our products are Oncology approved, organic, non-toxic, completely safe, yet highly effective for everyone.
Cancer Treatment and your Skin
Cancer treatment saves lives. There are many new, individualized treatments that are having a profound and positive effect on patients and their families. Along with this powerful medicine are a variety of side effects that can cause skin reactions ranging from mild to quite severe. As cancer cells are targeted, our healthy cells are also damaged, causing pain and discomfort to our skin. While changes to the skin may not seem like a priority at this time, they can wreak havoc on the comfort of living in your own skin and the ability of the skin to withstand the treatments necessary to fight this disease.
When going through Radiation and Chemotherapy treatment, skin reactions may develop that vary in intensity for each individual and can include:
- Dry or extremely dry skin that may appear in patches or all over the body
- Itchy skin
- Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin)
- Color changes in skin tone
- Photosensitivity (more sensitive to sun damage)
- Radiation Rash (caused by the administration of certain chemotherapy drugs with or after radiation)
With the proper care, these skin reactions are usually temporary. Both reaction and healing time will be unique to each person.
Healing and preventing infection during and after cancer treatments is a must. NeoGenesis products contain the S²RM® molecules that naturally support the skin, delivering nutrient rich molecules to areas inflamed, sunburned and peeling from the effects of cancer treatments. By giving the skin the nutrients it needs, the patient receives a greater level of comfort and support from extreme dryness, persistent itch, rash, hyperpigmentation and photosensitivity.
The NeoGenesis line of Oncology safe skin care products include:
- Cleanser, a safe, non-toxic gel based cleanser for all skin types
- Recovery, an advanced product that is safe for traumatized skin
- Skin Serum, our daily serum to maintain and nurture the skin
- Eye Serum, to protect and nourish the delicate eye area
- Moisturizing Mist, all day hydration and comfort for dry, itchy skin
- Intensive Moisturizer, for deep hydration and barrier protection.
- Light Moisturizer, hydration for normal to oily skin types and protects the barrier
- Barrier Renewal Cream, lightweight, reparative cream to help restore the skin barrier
- Body Cream, deep hydration for the skin on the body
- Hair Thickening Serum, strengthen and encourage hair health
- NeoLash, formulated to restore the healthy condition of eyelashes
- NeoBrow, formulated to restore the healthy condition of eyebrows
For extreme skin reactions and those that continue to worsen, please seek out the advice of your Doctor or Certified Oncology Esthetician.
For additional information about our Oncology Safe Skin Care Products:
6377 Nancy Ridge Drive, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92121